My Bucket List

"I got a theory a person ought to do everything it' possible to do before he dies, and maybe die trying to do something that's really impossible" - Strangers on a Train, Patricia Highsmith

So here I am, being totally predictable, jumping on the bandwagon that so many people have jumped on already, with my bucket list. This is more of a refined version of the original list (and shorter!), I figured I should probably leave off things like 'become a mermaid' because, no matter how appealing that would be, it's also impossible (unfortunately!) I'm going to keep coming back to this post, adding things and crossing things off, using the fact that I've now broadcast all my hopes and dreams online to motivate me to achieve!


The Bucket List

  • Visit Bali
  • Visit Canada
  • Take a photo every day for a year
  • Hold a penguin
  • Explore Sydney 
  • Graduate with a degree in English Literature (I'm nearly there!)
  • See the Grand Canyon
  • Watch Orcas in the wild
  • Go on a safari in Africa
  • Visit Pompeii, Italy
  • Get my work published in a national newspaper or magazine
  • Sneak backstage at a concert
  • New Year's Eve in Times Square
  • Race in a colour run
  • Meet 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Go to DisneyWorld (again)
  • Holiday in the Maldives 
  • Buy my own house
  • Visit Iceland
  • Visit Croatia
  • Go on a cruise
  • Swim under a giant waterfall

0 comments:

Post a Comment